Friday, December 6, 2013

My December Little Shawl in Madelinetosh Yarn


Winter is upon us.....brrrr. Time to pull out all our knitted pretties! I am wearing my new winter scarf/shawl/wrap. It is aptly named the December Little Shawl. This  is a great pattern if you are new to lace or if you are a  more experienced lace knitter. I used Tosh yarn in a dk weight using the colourway Torchere.It is a very vibrant mix of reds and oranges, absolutely beautiful! I have seen this pattern knit up in a fingering weight too and it is really nice too.











I really enjoy knitting these types of shawls/wraps. They knit up fairly quickly and are interesting to knit. Anyone would love to receive one as a gift. Even better, make one for yourself!


My knitting odyssey with the spiral knit cowl in ASAP Madelinetosh is continuing. This colour is Lolita. It is totally awesome! I can not get enough of this beautiful yarn, it is so pretty and just heavenly to wear.

Have a good weekend friends and keep warm!   Chris

2 comments:

  1. OMG, you are kidding me?!?! You are cranking these things out! You take it easy on those arms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes boss! I finished the shawl awhile ago.I just needed to block it. You know how addictive those cowls are!! I hear you though, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs