Monday, November 25, 2013

Beautiful Madelinetosh Cowls



I am knitting again. It is beyond words. I am sure you all understand...completely!!
I am knitting big soft beautiful cowls with Tosh yarn. They are awesome!











This is a great quick knit beautiful project. They can be worn outside of your coat or jacket.


Or they can be worn on top of a sweater or shirt.

Scarlet

Forestry     

Spectrum 

This my friends is potato chip knitting at its best. I used Tosh A.S.A.P yarn and the colours are amazing. They are quick and easy and it is really really hard to stop at one or three or .......whatever! Just so nice to wear, very pretty and warm, but not too bulky. They are knit on a 10mm needle, can I say more! Follow this link for the pattern.  If you are unable to get this specific yarn there are lots of beautiful chunky/bulky yarns available at your LYS.

 Happy knitting friends,   Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs